Raksha Bandhan is a great Indian festival which celebrates the unique bond between a brother and a sister. The sister ties Rakhi on the wrist of the brother and he vows to always protect her. After the ceremony, gifts are exchanged between brother and sister. There may be a time when you are not with your siblings because of a job or marriage or any other reason. You can surely celebrate this festival even if you are miles away from them. You can send your brother rakhi online along with some heartwarming rakhi gifts as well. To help you out in choosing a perfect gift, below are some amazing rakhi gift ideas.
- Chocolate Box – If your brother is a chocolate lover, then give him something chocolatey! We are talking about a chocolate box. Send him a rakhi chocolate gift combo that contains a fabulous rakhi and a box full of chocolates. You can be a little creative while choosing the chocolates. Go for personalized chocolates or choose a bunch of different chocolates and add it in the gift hamper. Your brother will surely love your chocolicious gesture.
- Personalized Watch – A man loves watches and that is why it makes a perfect gifting choice. Gift him a perfect watch that will leave him with just a single word “WOW”. Go for a personalized watch with your couple photo in it or his solo cool photo. The watch will always remind him of you and will keep him going even in strong situations. Also, choose a perfect strap design and color according to his preferences.
- Customized Cushion – Well, you can never go wrong with a cushion. Not only does a cushion add charm to the home decor, but also provide comfort to the recipient. Get the cushion customized with a photograph of your brother on it along with a funny quote that may be on the other side like “The most irritating brother!”. The cushion will definitely bring a wide smile on his face.
- Explosion Box – The most trending and in-demand gift – an explosion box! Perfect for any occasion and guaranteed to fill your dear ones with delight. Choose a rakhi theme explosion box online and get it prepared with 20-30 amazing photographs of you and your brother. It will be a great surprise for your brother when he unboxes the gift on Raksha Bandhan.
- Perfume – An old yet classy gift choice to go with. You have been with your brother for a long time and are well aware of his fragrance preferences. So, head onto a local shop or online store and get him his favorite deodorant or perfume. Add rakhi and a few chocolates in the gift hamper along with the perfume to make the gift more exciting for him.
- Concert Tickets – Surely the best gift that you can give him on Rakhi is the concert ticket of his favorite artist. If any of his loved music band or artist is hosting a concert ahead, then buy him the ticket for the concert and send it to him along with the rakhi. It will surely make him the happiest and will make his Rakhi more happening.
There are surely many more rakhi gifts available online that you can buy for your brother. But whatever you go with, surely consider your brother’s choices and choose a gift that he will love the most! Happy gifting! Happy Raksha Bandhan!