How about enjoying ricotta cheese pizza this weekend at home? I am not talking about ordering it from your local restaurant but preparing at home. When it comes to the selection of softest & aromatic cheese for pizza making, nothing is better than Ricotta. This whole-milk cheese is easily available in your local market. With the right ingredients and a good cooking recipe, you will be able to prepare even something better than the local restaurants. At home, we generally search for a recipe which is easy to follow and involves contents that you can avail at home or local market. The recipe you are going to read right now has no complications & you will surely fall in love after eating for once. Along with ricotta, you will also need some mozzarella cheese. For knowing all ingredients and preparation recipe, scroll down and read the complete article.
- Buy an 8-ounce packet of mini ricotta cheesecake and a big cube of mozzarella. Mozzarella must be enough to fill 2 cups after shredding.
- Get a chicken breast which must be skinless & boneless. Make sure that you are cutting it in bite size chunks before starting preparation.
- Buy a 12 inch pre-baked pizza crust or bake it in the oven at home.
- For adding some green & healthy texture, chop half cup of fresh broccoli.
- Slice 3 ounce of mushrooms that must be drained properly before using in pizza.
- Arrange, dried oregano & garlic powder 1 teaspoon each.
- Get two tablespoons of butter and keep both of them separately.
- Black pepper & salt can be chosen according to your taste preference.
Recipe of preparation
All this material is sufficient for maximum 8 servings that will take total 35-40 minutes for bringing to the serving plate. Once you have arranged all these ingredients, let’s start the preparation process.
- The first thing you need to do is cooking chicken thoroughly in a pan rather than letting it to bake in the oven. Put 1 teaspoon of butter in a pan and melt it on medium heat. Add chicken and stir thoroughly so that butter covers it entirely. After 7-8 minutes, it turns the color which indicates proper cooking.
- Remove the pan aside and come to the preparation of remaining mixture. Take a bowl & and add one tablespoon of butter, garlic powder, salt, oregano and ricotta cheese in it. Put this bowl inside the microwave oven and heat for around 1 minute to meltdown. Still the mixture thermal and spread it over the crust of pizza. Get the bowl of mozzarella cheese and spread it all over the crust. If you want to overload it with cheese flavours, get a cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese & spread second layer. As a last layer, spread chicken, broccoli & mushrooms evenly.
- Preheat your oven at 165 degrees celsius let your pizza bake for next 20 minutes.
Your ricotta & italian buffalo mozzarella cheese pizza is ready to serve. It is enough to calm down the hunger of 3-4 people.