In commerce, accountancy is the subject that needs maximum attention to successfully accomplish the Class 12 board exam. Since accountancy is related to practical applications, students should have a strong foundation about the technicalities of the subject.
In this article, we will discuss how students can achieve good marks in Class 12 Accountancy exam.
When to start the preparation?
- Accountancy is similar to mathematics, that has only calculations with a set of rules & procedure to follow. One can easily make mistakes if not given full attention, therefore, being aware of it and dedicating at least 2-3 hours every day only for accountancy is essential. TS Grewal Accountancy Class 12 Solutions is the best book that can be referred to.
- Accountancy is a subject with wide-range of concepts and formulas to memorize. So, four days a week, if not daily, is necessary, to begin with, accountancy preparation.
- At least before 9 to 10 months of board exam, students should begin their extensive preparation.
Steps for preparation
Accountancy comprises of both the theory and calculations, so here are a few steps that students can follow when they study.
- Read Book- Study the theory part just to understand and have a basic knowledge about the concept like why certain adjustments are meant to be in a particular way.
- Solve problems- Solve simple and basic calculation first, before attempting the lengthy and complex calculations. Students can refer to TS Grewal Accountancy Class 12 Solutions to understand the calculation easily and step-wise.
- Work on sample questions- By the end of every chapter, practice sample questions, adjustments, problems, etc. Refer to TS Grewal Solutions for different sample papers.
- Scan last year’s question paper-This scanning will give students an idea and vision about question paper format, marks allocation, topics covered, and frequently asked questions.
- Solve sample papers- While preparing for any subject, solving sample paper are important. These sample paper will give students an update on expected questions, changes in question format, change in answer pattern, etc.
Apart from following all the above steps, it is important to manage time, build confidence, work efficiently and productively and stay aware. For more information in CBSE Class, 11 commerce subjects stay tuned to BYJU’S.