Hospitals are driven by the vision to provide top-notch services to people from all over the world. It is important to have a well-equipped facility and an experienced medical team at every single hospital. As the healthcare prices are too high in developed countries, people from all around the world look for alternatives to affordable treatment. Currently, India is one of the leaders in the medical tourism bang.
Basically, this is because the best hospitals in India stand on three pillars- care, cure, and concern. Whether it’s the management, nursing staff or the doctors, everyone at the hospitals in India are committed towards delivering the best treatment.
Studies have proved that a lot of people belonging to the middle or lower income group avoid minor symptoms in order to save the expense. Hence, in this case hospitals here offer the best treatment and medical care at an affordable range. Some renowned hospitals such as Tata Memorial Hospital is one of the best cancer hospital in India for cancer treatment. Fortis Hospital is a chain of hospitals in India offering world class treatment for international patients, Apollo, AIIMS, Delhi are some of the best to name from a few.
India has a proven history in providing unique yet most efficient treatment options to its patients and aims to be one of the best countries that have access to the latest advancements for the treatment. These hospitals offer services to their patients round the clock.
Apart from fitting with the latest infrastructure in accordance to the international guidelines, most of the hospitals in India have National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH),National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)and Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditations.
Thousands of medical tourists visit India in search of advanced treatment options and affordable cost range for different diseases. The reason behind this is up-gradation in the treatment options, no waiting period, guaranteed best medical solutions and high success rates.
Apart from all these, language is not a problem here. Most of the hospitals in India are multi-specialty healthcare centers.
India offers a vast range of treatment under various medical specialties such as Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedic, IVF, Ophthalmology, Nephrology and so on.
The top hospitals in the major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad have the best specialists for various medical treatments. India also has number of government and charitable hospitals that aim at providing good services at cost-effective price.
Some of the hospitals here are also highly specialized in their individual segment such as Cancer hospitals, Bone Marrow transplant hospitals, Lung transplant hospitals, Eye hospitals, knee replacement hospitals and so on.
Some of the best hospitals in India include:
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad
- Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- KokilabenDhirubaiAmbani Hospital and Medical Research Center, Mumbai
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi and so on.
Now, the above mentioned hospitals are claimed to be one of the best hospitals due to the following reasons:
- Some of the above mentioned hospitals are JCI and NABH accredited Indian Hospitals.
- These hospitals offer treatment facilities for oncology, rheumatology, endocrinology, internal medicine and neonatology.
- They have 24×7 availability of trained specialists and nurses to treat the patients.
- The number of beds is sufficient enough so that the patients need not wait.
- They have access to latest imaging technologies and advanced technologies for proper diagnosis and treatment such as cyber knife, IMRT, Gamma Camera, Brain needle biopsy, NovalisTx and so on.
- These hospitals also provide various facilities such as transport-emergency services, well-maintained canteens, blood bank, laboratory, waiting lounge, accommodation arrangements, help desk and ATM.
- They also have different categories of room like general, executive special, ultra-deluxe, etc.
Due to the world class healthcare facilities at an affordable cost range, India has gained a global reputation in medical tourism. These hospitals being compassionate and advanced, ensure quality services.
Substantially, people from all around the world travel to India for their medical treatments and surgeries due to which there is a rise in medical tourism every year. These tourists visit India for their treatments in order to receive one of the best treatments available. The hospitals here are sophisticated yet cost effective.