Studies indicate that around 83% of people prefer using their credit cards over cash. Apart from its primary function to fund purchases and transactions on a given line of credit, the RBL credit card comes with a host of other benefits such as zero joining fees, zero annual rates, interest-free ATM cash withdrawals, etc.
To avail all the benefits of your credit card, it is essential for you to know how to repay your credit card debt on time. Making payments within the grace period will help you avoid interest and late payment fees from being imposed. Also, making your payments on time will leave a positive impact on your credit score. Many financial institutions and NBFCs provide credit cards with online bill payment facility, Bajaj Finserv being one of them.
Consider the following steps to pay your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card payment online.
- Net banking – You can choose to make your RBL Bank credit card payment online via net banking. You can log in to the Bajaj Finserv official website and make your payment with the click of a few buttons.
- Bill desk – Visit the Bajaj Finserv official website and make the RBL credit card bill payment using the available ‘Quick Bill’ facility. You will receive instant confirmation once you use any of your bank accounts to make the outstanding payment.
- RBL MyCard App – Bajaj Finserv has introduced the RBL MyCard mobile app that you can download from the App Store or Google Play. Along with making your RBL Bank credit card payment, this app allows you to manage your credit card account and also to check your credit card statement. If you have not registered for the RBL MyCard Mobile App, you can SMS ‘MyCard’ to 5607011.
- National Automated Clearing House or NACH facility – To avoid the hassle of paying your credit card dues manually, you can choose to activate the NACH facility which comes as a standard feature on your card. Visit the Bajaj Finserv website and download the NACH form. Once you fill-up the NACH form, you can submit it on the address mentioned in their site.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) – Your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes with the NEFT facility, which makes the payment process straightforward. You can link your credit card account with any other bank account to pay your credit card bill online. While you make your NEFT payment, you have to provide the payee details mentioned below:
- Bank name- RBL Bank
- Branch- NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
- Account Number- Provide your RBL credit card 16-digit number
- IFSC Code- RATN0CRCARD
- Name- Input the name that is mentioned on your card
Apart from the hassle-free bill payment facility, your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes with other benefits such as ATM cash withdrawal facility with zero-interest for up to 50 days. You can also avail an emergency loan on the utilized credit on your card at 0% interest for up to 90 days.
Bajaj Finserv also provides pre-approved offers which make the application process to avail finances faster and easier. Pre-approved offers are available on a range of financial products including credit cards, secured loans like home loans, and on unsecured advances like personal loans and business loans as well. You can check your pre-approved offer by providing some minimal details like your name and phone number.
The online payment method was introduced to make the process secure and hassle-free. However, it is important that users are aware of ways to protect their credit card information from being hacked such as to avoid making payments on public Wi-Fi networks.
Having a card protection plan, using strong passwords and changing them frequently, protecting your card from a data breach are some other ways you can protect your card information. Besides, with the SuperCard in-built security features, you are already using the most secure credit card available.