Significant advances in technology have had a significant impact on the way we do business. Many inventions have come to the rescue and have greatly simplified the workflow, whether you are an online bookmaker or an entrepreneur.
Leaders have opened up opportunities that previously could not have been imagined. The number of employees who perform their duties remotely has increased, which means that there is a need to modernize the existing means of interaction between all members of the working group.
Services for Video Conferencing
- Zoom is a cloud-based video calling application that allows you to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, host webinars, and participate in live chats. The platform is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Skype for Business is an easy-to-use, feature-rich messenger that enables users to communicate via text chat, voice calls, video calls, and online meetings. You can use it from almost any PC or mobile device anywhere in the world where there is Internet access.
- Hangouts Meet is a great video conferencing solution. Simultaneously, several users can communicate via video communication directly from the browser of their computer, which means that there is no need to install separate software.
Applications for Working With Documents
- Google Docs is a free online office where you can create and edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations. Access to files on request is open to a whole circle of people. Google Docs is part of a comprehensive suite of online applications developed by Google, which has a wide range of convenient functions, therefore, is the leader among similar office programs.
- MS Word is a traditional text editor from Microsoft that some companies still use the old-fashioned way. Word operates offline and does not depend on an Internet connection. Available for Windows, Apple macOS, Android, and Apple iOS.
- Zoho Writer is a powerful online text editor that lets you create, edit, view and publish documents on any device from anywhere in the world, all completely free! In addition, the platform provides real-time collaboration capabilities as well as integration with MS Word.
- FileWhopper is an online file-sharing service that lets you transfer files and folders of any size quickly and securely. It applies zero-knowledge encryption, which means that no one but you and your recipient can decrypt your file.
- Todoist is a free web service that runs on multiple platforms and devices, including Windows, Android, Apple iOS, Mac, and all major web browsers. In addition to the standard set of functions for organizing tasks, Todoist boasts a user-friendly interface with built-in performance charts (for premium accounts).
- Trello is a project management tool for team collaboration. The design of the platform resembles a board with sticky notes. Projects and tasks can be organized here in columns that can be easily moved to demonstrate the state of the current workflow, assign it authorship, or change the status.
Collaborative Management Services
- Basecamp is a free online platform for project administration that will help you work together, keep track of all tasks, deadlines, files, participate in discussions, post ads on your own, and quickly resolve issues that arise during work.
- Asana is an application that will take on the whole range of important functions: from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, from lists to boards, from calendars to Gantt charts.
- ProofHub is a lifeline for managers at critical stages of a project. It is a central hub for teams, clients, and contractors to share notes and plans, and discuss issues of effective collaboration and timely response to critical issues.
- Slack is free project management software that is great for coordinating and communicating as a team. In addition to messaging, Slack provides the ability to share files as well as view all communication and progress related to the firm’s current projects.
- Wire is a great package for teamwork, including messenger, voice, video and conferencing, and simultaneous work on cases. And it’s all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption.
- Telegram is a multi-platform messaging service founded by Russian entrepreneur Pavel Durov. The basic functions of TG are the same as those of most similar apps: you can send messages to other users, create group conversations, make calls, send files, stickers, etc. to each other.
- WhatsApp is one of the top messengers being used by most o the internet users. There are many top features of this messenger such as WhatsApp business allows business features. You can check whatsapp pricing here.