Changing Internet providers can be scary to think about, but the process is quite simple as long as you find the right provider. Spectrum offers high-speed internet that allows everyone in your home to stay connected without interruptions. It also provides access to numerous television channels and mobile phone services.
Why You Should Use Spectrum
Image via Flickr by shixart1985
How many times have you been frustrated at the slow internet connection times, especially when your entire family is online? At Spectrum, you can rest assured that with several high-speed internet options available, you will all stay connected and have quick access online. Wireless speeds may vary, but Spectrum offers the following high-speed internet options so you can determine which one works best for your family’s needs:
- Spectrum Internet: Up to 100 Mbps.
- Spectrum Internet Ultra: Up to 300 Mbps.
- Spectrum Internet Gig: Up to 940 Mbps.
Not only does Spectrum offer several internet options, but it has impressive mobile phone plan choices. Spectrum has two flexible mobile data plans without contracts, hidden fees, or additional taxes. The price Spectrum lists is the one you will get. In return, you gain a fast and reliable connection enhanced by access to Wi-Fi capabilities when you are outside your home. Its two mobile plans are:
- By the Gig Data Plan: This plan is $14 per gigabyte.
- Unlimited Data Plan: This plan is $45 per line.
These plans are only available to Spectrum internet customers. Also, these prices come in addition to unlimited talk and text. You can also keep your current phone number and bring most cell phones with you to Spectrum.
Its other option involves television, particularly Time Warner Spanish channels. Its Spectrum Mi Plan Latino includes the most Spanish language HD channels as well as access to thousands of On-Demand choices. Its two Latino plans feature more than 140 channels with more than half Spanish-language ones or more than 200 channels with about 75 Spanish-language channels and the rest English.
Spectrum knows how important it is to save money, so it offers several deals. One of the best ways you can save on internet, television, and phone service is to bundle some packages together. The three plans include the following:
- Internet + TV Select + Voice: Internet up to 100 Mbps, more than 125 channels with free HD, and unlimited nationwide calling.
- Internet + TV Silver + Voice: Internet up to 100 Mbps, more than 175 channels with free HD including HBO Max and Showtime, and unlimited nationwide calling.
- Internet + TV Gold + Voice: Internet up to 100 Mbps, more than 200 channels with free HD including Starz and TMC, and unlimited nationwide calling.
How to Sign Up with Spectrum
Signing up for Spectrum is so easy that you can do it right from your home. Head to Spectrum’s website, and enter your address so you can determine if Spectrum serves your area. You can also gain access to any other deals Spectrum might be offering specific to your location. Get started today and switch and bundled your services without any interruption.