www.routerlogin.net is the web address that is used for the installation of a Netgear wireless router. But sometimes, users face issues while accessing this web address. This is just because routerlogin.net is not a regular website you see on the internet. It is just the local web address that is used to access and change your Netgear router’s settings. By using this web address, you can also set up your Netgear wireless router with a great ease.
But for all that, you have to make sure that the web address is working fine properly. And in case, you face routerlogin net not working issues, then you will neither be able to set up your Netgear wireless router nor view or change its settings. So, what you can do to fix this issue? Don’t panic, we are here to help you.
Just follow some easy Netgear router troubleshooting steps given below and get rid of this annoying issue. Read on.
To fix routerlogin.net not working issue:
- Firstly, make sure that your Netgear WiFi router is properly plugged into an active and damage-free wall outlet. Make sure that the power LED light on your device is stable.
- Secondly, make sure that you are using the latest version of the web browser to access the web address.
- Also, ensure to clear cache memory, browsing history, and temporary files from your internet browser prior to accessing the Netgear router login page.
- Use the Netgear router IP address i.e. 192.168.1.1 as a web URL
- Perform a Netgear router update on your WiFi router on a regular basis.
Once you have gone through the above-mentioned steps carefully, you will perhaps fix the routerlogin.net not working issues. And as soon as you have fixed the issue, you can follow a few easy to execute steps given below and access the routerlogin.net login page without any issue.
To access the router login page:
- Turn on your Netgear router by plugging it into a wall outlet.
- Open a web address on a device that should be properly connected with your Netgear router.
- Enter the router IP or the web address into the URL bar field.
- Provide the correct login credentials and hit on Log In.
That’s it. You are successfully into the routerlogin page.
And if you are still facing issues while accessing the web address or your login details aren’t working, then reset your Netgear wireless router.
To reset your Netgear router back to its factory default values:
- Plug your Netgear router into a working and damaged-free electrical outlet. Make sure to disconnect all the devices that are connected with your router before the reset process.
- Ensure that you have a paper clip or pin handy with you.
- Locate the reset hole on your Netgear WiFi router.
- Insert your thin object into your Netgear router’s reset hole.
- Hole it for a couple of seconds and release it.
Congratulations! You have successfully reset your Netgear router like a pro. After the reset process, you can access the login page again for Netgear router setup without any hassle. Also, you can personalize the Netgear router’s default login details.
The final words
Our easy to understand guide to solve routerlogin.net not woking issue ends here. So, if you need any assistance related to the issues mentioned in this post, dial a toll-free number 1-877-800-6576 and ask us for router support. We are the service provider of Netgear. Moreover, if you have any suggestions to access the login and setup page of the Netgear wireless router, do share with us via the comments section.